Visit New Moon Visions!
Our goal is to make a powerful, sensory impression that conveys the look, feel, and experience of your "place" in a personal and interactive way for each target market.
- Same Content, Different Crowd: Making your communications go farther
- Tips for working with volunteers: Keeping your best help at their best
- Details: The little things that make the big thing happen
- Don’t Drown Yourself Out! Timeliness & Prioritization in Online Communications
- Eventful Event Planning: How to prepare for the unexpected
- RT @VisitOceanside: Interested in history? You're in luck! Oceanside is full of interesting historical landmarks! Check them out: https://t… 6 days ago
- RT @villagetheater: Canton’s #1 holiday show, The Christmas Broadway Spectacular, will celebrate the magic of Christmas like never... https… 1 week ago
- The big day has arrived! Come out for the Jingle-fest-ivities! https://t.co/gplj9xDPon 1 week ago
- RT @PinckneyMi: Ladies Night Out - TONIGHT - at Bock's in Pinckney. A great chance to shop local and begin the gift shopping season. https… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MontereyParkRec: Free LA Phil concert at ELAC, Sat., Nov. 25 feat. Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky & Glinka. Tickets available from Supervisor… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Social Media
We’ve said before that numbers are important, despite our preference for warm fuzzies. There are so many super delightful ways to measure progress, make effective improvements and more by keeping careful records and taking actions based on their analysis.
Let this image serve as a reminder that when it comes to social media metrics, the numbers are complicated and not at all straightforward – regardless of how simply they are displayed.
However! Numbers have limits. As easy as it may be to read a metric off a screen and say, “Hey we’re doing pretty well!” it’s not always that straightforward. Sometimes, they need a little common sense and even a few warm fuzzies to make a real impact. Continue reading →