Visit New Moon Visions!
Our goal is to make a powerful, sensory impression that conveys the look, feel, and experience of your "place" in a personal and interactive way for each target market.
- Same Content, Different Crowd: Making your communications go farther
- Tips for working with volunteers: Keeping your best help at their best
- Details: The little things that make the big thing happen
- Don’t Drown Yourself Out! Timeliness & Prioritization in Online Communications
- Eventful Event Planning: How to prepare for the unexpected
- Wow! Fenton Football is playing their opening game at U of M “At the Big House”. Purchase your Tickets & Shirts… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- #jazzcolorblocks photo by @ifreeztime55 Most likes on ShopCanton social media wins prize pack of gift cards! Winn… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #JazzColorBlocks photo by @malcolm_realty_solutions Most likes on ShopCanton social media wins gift card prize pack… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Take photo at concert & upload to Instagram w/ #JazzColorBlocks giving permission to repost/publish. Prize Pack Win… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Post a selfie at concert w/ #ShopCantonDressUp on Instagram til 7:45pm in color outfit. 2nite we celebrate the Blue… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: measuring social media
We’ve said before that numbers are important, despite our preference for warm fuzzies. There are so many super delightful ways to measure progress, make effective improvements and more by keeping careful records and taking actions based on their analysis.
Let this image serve as a reminder that when it comes to social media metrics, the numbers are complicated and not at all straightforward – regardless of how simply they are displayed.
However! Numbers have limits. As easy as it may be to read a metric off a screen and say, “Hey we’re doing pretty well!” it’s not always that straightforward. Sometimes, they need a little common sense and even a few warm fuzzies to make a real impact. Continue reading →